LegalSEC Summit 2018 - June 11 to 13, Arlington, VA
The need to better control and limit access to content across is growing, whether on premises or in the cloud, and the historical model of dozens of supported repositories of data managed independently does not work.
Prosperoware is the global leader for the management of content systems. We will be at table 7 at LegalSEC and can’t wait to show you:
- Confidentiality Manager – the industry’s only mutli-platform solution for managing need-to-know and ethical walls at scale across multiple systems (including iManage and NetDocuments). Confidentiality Manager provides a rich layer of self-service at the document level while alleviating IT from help desk requests and providing control for the risk team.
- CAM — the next generation platform for managing content systems in the cloud from a single place, including iManage, NetDocuments, Kira, HighQ and Office 365 Groups. The first two available modules of CAM are:
- CAM Provisioning – provides matter provisioning or workspace management for iManage, NetDocuments, Kira, HighQ, and Office 365 Groups in the cloud.
- CAM Content Mirror – provides business continuity, giving firms the ability to access their content even when the worst happens (such as ransomware).
- ContentMover – this add-on helps your firm get to the cloud better.
Join our session! June 13th at 9am: Don’t miss our Lawyer in Residence, Ben Weinberger, and co-panelists Jordan Sommer, Senior Director of Information Technology Ropes & Gray; Curtis Meltzer, VP, Strategic Relationships Workshare; Joseph Burkard, Director, IT Security Sidley Austin LLP on June 13th at 9am for:
“Data Loss Prevention: Putting Together Real World Solutions”