Umbria for Administrators Training
This 1.5-day classroom-based course is designed for Umbria Administrators, Power Users, or anyone who has the responsibility of managing the Umbria application on a day-to-day basis. Depending on how the administration tasks are allocated in the firm, certain topics may be more relevant to specific participants than others.
August 22 | 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. (CDT) and August 23 | 9:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M – Click HERE to register.
The course provides participants with the ability to:
- Define the Umbria system architecture
- Explain the data import process
- Set security and permissions for users and groups
- Define roles and set relevant security levels
- Perform XML and label customizations
- Configure custom dashboards
- Manage global settings
- Identify and resolve performance, SSIS, and AD import issues
- Analyze logs to identify and resolve issues
- Review FAQs and basic troubleshooting tips
- Create SQL reports
- Umbria Architecture
- Umbria Security
- Configuration and Customization
- Global Notifications
- Global Settings
- Monitoring Logs
- SQL Reporting
The course uses generic/demo data to ensure all participants can focus on the specific functionality being demonstrated, while ensuring they are able to put that knowledge into practice when looking at their own firm’s data and specific scenarios back in the office.