The tremendous increase in the adoption of Microsoft Teams has helped organizations maintain collaboration and productivity while working remotely. While many organizations try to address provisioning and governance challenges in Microsoft Teams, they also face the challenge of securely & efficiently moving content from MS Teams to the DMS.
Whether it is organizational policy, client requests for data, or fulfilling Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs), organizations need an efficient way to transfer Microsoft Teams content to their DMS. Doing so manually and securely across hundreds or thousands of matters becomes inefficient, making automatic movement a necessity.
To address this challenge, you are invited to join Prosperoware on September 9, at 4 PM BST to discuss challenges and best practices for moving content from Microsoft Teams to the DMS:
- Integrating Teams with iManage, NetDocuments and other content systems
- Efficiently moving content from Teams to the DMS
- Locating content in Teams for efficient content movement
- Identifying Teams with Matters
- Setting up a Teams structure for successful cross-organization collaboration around matters and documents
- Maintaining consistent governance across content in Teams
VIEW THE RECORDING