PROSPEROWARE PRIVACY NOTICE
1. This privacy notice outlines the information Prosperoware will collect on the Prosperoware website http://www.prosperoware.com/ (the “website”) and how Prosperoware will collect, use retain, protect, disclose, and transfer such information.
2. Information Collected. The information that Prosperoware obtains about individual visitors to the website is provided voluntarily by the visitor. When Prosperoware needs additional information to provide visitors with specific content, or to provide them with information about products or services visitors are asked for that information. In order for users of its software to receive services from Prosperoware, Prosperoware needs certain information such as email address, full name, company and title to enable us to provide Prosperoware products and services. Prosperoware may also ask for additional personal information, such as title, department name, fax number, or additional company information in order to provide services to its customers. In addition Prosperoware, like all software companies, collects product and computing environment related information as part of its support process, when Prosperoware is troubleshooting issues associated with customer’s use of the Prosperoware products. Prosperoware does not collect any credit card or sensitive personal information from site visitors. If you request information from Prosperoware on the Prosperoware products and services we will collect certain information from you in order to provide it to you. In addition, we may also collect certain non personal information for analytics purposes, as described below.
3. How Information is Used. Prosperoware uses the information provided by its customers in order to: assist you to complete a transaction with us; to provide you with information on our products and services; to assist us in improving our products and services; and to provide support services related to our products. Prosperoware uses the information provided by website visitors to track usage on the website, and improve the website operations, to provide and market information on Prosperoware products and services. Sometimes we might use your information to contact you for marketing purposes, which may include providing you with information on other products or services available. We do not sell the information you provide to third parties.
4. Sharing. We occasionally share information about your computer, computing environment, and systems with our contractors and service providers who assist Prosperoware in providing support and consulting services related to Prosperoware products. We may also share your information with our marketing affiliates if you have requested information from Prosperoware about our products or services to enable us to provide that information to you.
5. Tracking, Analytics. Like many software companies, Prosperoware uses a service provider to collect analytics information on the users of its website in order to improve how people interact with Prosperoware while online. This may include the use of “cookies” and other like technology to collect non-personally identifiable information about visitors to the website. Cookies are files that Web browsers place on a computer’s hard drive and are used to tell Prosperoware whether customers and visitors have visited the Site previously. Some cookies (“Persistent Cookies”) will remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. Persistent Cookies may include such information as a unique identifier for your browser, however absent other information, this will not identify you personally. Unless you choose to identify yourself to Prosperoware, for example by responding to a promotional offer, requesting documentation, or opening a support account, you will remain anonymous to Prosperoware. For its customers, Prosperoware uses session cookies] to allow the system to uniquely identify you while you are logged in to the website to use the Prosperoware support service. This information allows Prosperoware to process online transactions and requests. These cookies help us make sure you are who you say you are after you’ve logged in; and they are required in order to use the Prosperoware support service. Please note that if you disable your web browsers’ ability to accept cookies you will be able to browse the Prosperoware website but you may not be able to successfully use the Prosperoware support service or login a support ticket. Many browsers contain features that allow you to block or delete cookies from your computer. To learn more about your ability to manage cookies and web beacons, please consult the privacy features in your particular web browser.
6. Correcting & Updating Your Information. If you need to update or change registration information may do so by requesting Prosperoware to edit the user or organization record. To update information, please email Prosperoware at firstname.lastname@example.org. To discontinue the Service and to have your data returned, email email@example.com. Prosperoware will respond to your correction or update request within 30 days from the date of your request.
7. Opt-Out Policy. Prosperoware offers its visitors and customers a means to choose how Prosperoware may use information provided. If, at any time after registering with Prosperoware to receive information or ordering a product or service, or otherwise providing information to Prosperoware, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about sharing your information with third parties, send us a request specifying your new choice. Simply send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you are a Customer, Prosperoware must retain certain basic information about you in order to continue to provide services to you.
8. Business Changes. Should Prosperoware undergo any sort of corporate reorganization, merger or acquisition in the future, we may provide your information to the resulting or acquiring entity as part of the transfer or disposition of assets, in which case we will follow these procedures. You will be notified via email and/or information on the Site of any change in ownership.
9. Legal Reasons for Disclosure. Please note that information collected or provided may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, orders, and the like, or if Prosperoware merges with or is acquired by a third party, or goes bankrupt. In addition, Prosperoware may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances.
10. External Links. The Prosperoware website may contain links to other external websites. Prosperoware is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other third party websites, and you should review the privacy notices of any linked sites accordingly.
11. Changes and Updates to this Statement. We will review and update this Statement periodically. If we make material changes to this Statement, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the changes or by directly sending you a notification. Please review this Privacy Statement frequently to remain informed of Prosperoware’s information practices.
12. Additional Information, or How to Contact Prosperoware. Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the privacy related practices of this website should be directed by sending an email to email@example.com or by regular mail addressed to Prosperoware LLC, 11 Bala Avenue, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, +1 484 895 1900.
13. Effective date of Privacy Statement: April 29, 2014