CAM is the next generation cloud-based platform for managing all firm cloud apps, including iManage, NetDocuments, Microsoft Office365, and Kira Systems
PHILADELPHIA – May 3, 2018 – Prosperoware, a leading enterprise software company delivering innovative technology transforming the business of legal and professional services, today introduces availability of the next generation platform, CAM, for managing all cloud content systems. The first two modules of the CAM platform include CAM Provisioning and CAM ContentMirror for iManage, NetDocuments, Microsoft Office 365 Groups, and Kira Systems.
Increasingly, firms and legal departments are leveraging the benefits of moving to cloud (hosted) solutions for various aspects of their operations. Further, IT teams that have relied on SQL to manage, integrate and report on-premises systems lose that in the cloud. For cloud systems used on a limited set of matters, client-matter metadata is rarely applied—and matters without trackable metadata are a challenge to manage, govern, secure and chargeback.
These large challenges are solved with the introduction of the next generation CAM platform. CAM is a SaaS offering built on Amazon’s AWS platform, the leading platform with the highest security certification required for SaaS applications in today’s market.
CAM will enable complete matter lifecycle management of content in the cloud, from initial provisioning through ultimate disposition, plus security, cost allocation, DR, and business continuity. Today, CAM modules CAM Provisioning and CAM ContentMirror vastly improve how law firms can manage critical client content.
Firms need a full content inventory across all systems, and a simple way to secure and manage it consistently. Now, firms can leverage CAM Provisioning to:
- Display a unified directory and control across all systems in the firm, including of all matters and engagements and which cloud providers hold documents and client data.
- Define profile metadata to track, and matters can be located via intuitive, full-text search
- Uses rules-based, practice area-driven workspace naming conventions and creates multi-level folder structures in systems that support it. Metadata and security can be pre-defined in templates to limit access to subsets or supersets of users on a matter.
- Automate provisioning from time & billing, matter or practice management, HRIS, or any system of record
- Leverage workspace or matter creation (e.g. legal service request) via configurable forms with integrated workflow and metadata, and templates in the DMS.
- Enable the creation of ad hoc workspace or matters in other systems besides the firm’s DMS.
CAM ContentMirror is a live cloud copy of a firm’s cloud content to enable business continuity and help firms mitigate risk and protect client content via a second, synchronized copy of their content—with metadata.
Company CEO, Keith Lipman, says, “We are excited to bring to market a new platform to enable firms to manage their content in the cloud. Our vision for CAM will enable firms and legal departments to deliver better client-value through operational efficiency and standardizing collaboration.”
CAM Provisioning will be available for early adopters in late-May with general availability in late-July. CAM ContentMirror will be ready for early adopter in late-June and general availability in late-August.
For more information, please join us for the live webinar discussion with CEO of Prosperoware, Keith Lipman, on Thursday, June 7th at 11am ET: “Introducing CAM: Managing Content Systems in the Cloud.” Register here.
Prosperoware is an enterprise software company providing solutions for law firms, corporate legal departments, and professional services firms. Our customers include half of the G20 and Am Law 200, 64% of the Am Law 100, 40+ global corporations, including many Fortune 500, and the Big Four accounting firms. Our innovative software transforms how professionals work and enables firms to deliver more value to clients while protecting profitability. We empower firms to reduce costs, improve profitability, and better compete by:
- Enforcing and automating need to know security and risk management
- Helping firms deliver more client value through predictable fees and insight into work performed
- Empowering professionals to leverage modern profitability metrics, which drive truly informed pricing, budgeting, and delivery decisions
Our teams work primarily from offices in London, Chicago, Philadelphia, Pristina, and Mumbai. Our more than 270 customers range in size from small firms with just a handful of users to those with more than 14,000. Prosperoware customers include: Akin Gump, Goodwin Procter, Baker Botts, Clifford Chance, Ballard Spahr, Barnes and Thornburg, DLA Piper, Duane Morris, Hughes Hubbard & Reed, Sheppard Mullin, Comcast, and NBCUniversal.
Marketing Manager, Prosperoware LLC
Patricia Ann Nagy, Director
Proxy Public Relations LLC
61 Greenpoint Avenue #615
Brooklyn, NY 11222