21 Jun Unveiling Enhanced Content Synchronization & Additional Provisioning Capabilities for Prosperoware CAM
Prosperoware Introduces Enhanced Content
Synchronization and Additional Provisioning
Capabilities for CAM
21 June 2021 · 2 min read
Philadelphia, PA – June 21, 2021 – Prosperoware, a thought-leading enterprise software company for adoption and governance, announces enhanced content synchronization features between Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, and either iManage Work or NetDocuments for Prosperoware CAM’s Content Mover feature set and enriched provisioning capabilities for Microsoft 365. CAM is a software-as-a-service platform for adoption and governance across collaboration systems.
CAM enables organizations to provision, classify, protect, move, and minimize data, mitigating collaboration chaos and reducing risks related to privacy & cybersecurity. CAM supports Microsoft 365 (Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, OneNote, Planner, Lists), iManage, NetDocuments, file shares, and HighQ.
Prosperoware has worked with leading firms to develop support for three common scenarios in how users of Document Management Systems (DMS) want to collaborate with documents in the Microsoft Teams Files tab and SharePoint Online. These scenarios are:
- Publish – users work in the DMS and folders are synchronized one–way so that external users (clients, vendors, and co-counsel) can consume completed documents. An example is publishing bundles, pleadings, and executed agreements.
- Work in any repository – for organizations who want users to work anywhere they please if the repository is appropriately managed and secured. There are two options: (1) two-way synchronization of content, or (2) copying content at matter/project end or on a defined interval.
- DMS as a Factory Floor – when a set of DMS users prefer to do their core drafting in the DMS and then check-out the document to Teams or SharePoint Online to either: (1) collaborate with only Teams users – such as legal departments with external parties (clients or professional service firms) using Teams as an extranet, or (2) use the real-time collaboration features of M365. Once collaboration is completed, the documents can be checked back in to the DMS.
The CAM Content Mover feature set has now been enhanced to support all these scenarios.
CAM’s ability to provision Teams, SharePoint Online, Planner, OneNote, and Lists has also been enhanced in response to customer requirements. We are quickly seeing firms adopt Teams & Channels in MS Teams as an integral tool to deliver services. We have now released support for automatically provisioning the new iManage Work Teams app as part of the provisioning process. This support can also be leveraged for other applications.
“Many firms are looking at Teams & Channels in MS Teams as critical technology to power their digital transformation around hybrid work and outsourced service delivery.” says Keith Lipman, Prosperoware CEO & Co-founder. “Firms want to empower users to work in any way they want to and collaborate internally & externally, while maintaining governance and reducing risks of damaging hacks.”
Key features for CAM Teams Files Tab, SharePoint Online & DMS Sync:
- Sync Teams, Channels, and documents to Workspaces & Folders
- Select between one-time copy, one-way sync, or two-way sync for DMS & Teams
- Check-out and check-in documents between DMS and Teams
- Select between declaring document as record or checking it out when syncing from iManage to Teams