Milan Move, Archive & Consolidate
Accommodate on demand, scheduled, and bulk move operations
Effective move, archive, and consolidation strategies for iManage WorkSite accommodate both the needs of end users, who may only need to move two documents, and the needs of IT, which may need to move thousands or millions of folders and workspaces over a weekend. Milan Move, Archive, & Consolidate (Milan MAC) embraces two technological approaches for moving WorkSite content that addresses different ranges and scales of move, archive, and consolidate operations. Milan MAC uniquely enables the firm to move not just workspaces but also legacy folder structures, assuring the firm that critical information is not lost.
Streamline move operations, address data integrity issues
Milan MAC streamlines a broad range of move operations and addresses a number of data integrity issues while enabling firm retention policies and preserving the integrity of workspaces.
- Supports bulk and continuous migration of workspaces
- Provides multiple options for consolidating WorkSite databases
- Integrates flatspace files into WorkSite
- Recognizes shortcuts and gives users the option of moving or skipping the file
- Allows incomplete jobs to be re-run after reported issues are resolved
- Deletes multiple workspace file references
- Re-files both workspace and flatspace content