Milan Admin Move, Archive & Consolidate
Quickly move or copy documents and consolidate libraries
The need to move, copy, and consolidate content across databases occurs for a multitude of reasons, ranging from simply moving documents to consolidating multiple databases. Some of these operations are relatively simple and others are quite complex – but they all need to occur within a limited service window with existing folder structures preserved. Law firms typically have purchased different products for various scales of operation.
Milan Admin Move, Archive & Consolidate provides a set of tools to move or copy documents and consolidate libraries. For day-to-day archiving, it can be integrated within time and billing or records management systems to perform regular archiving of closed engagements to conform to retention policies. When database consolidations are needed, the program can consolidate 1 million documents in about an hour under the right conditions.
- Moves content, documents, folders, and workspaces between HP WorkSite libraries and consolidates libraries
- Accommodates on-demand, scheduled, and bulk move operations
- Triggers on-demand and scheduled processing manually, performs on a scheduled basis, or processes in the time and billing system or in a custom workflow
- Provides multiple options for consolidating databases or archiving large quantities of content to address different requirements relating to size, type, and location of data repositories
- Copies security and metadata of documents, workspaces, and folders
- Moves document history
- Supports moving workspaces, My Folders, and Other Folders
- Natively supports incremental updates with a push of a button